Saturday, February 19, 2011

Challenge Card

Hello Blog World.

It's finally the weekend so I can finally do more crafting.  I have made a card for a dear friend that lives interstate that I miss terribly.

I am also entering it into a few challenges.  Firstly is CR84FN Color Challenge  using these colours.  Was a little bit of a challenge for me, hopefully I pulled it off.


And to compliment these colours I used a Get Sketchy Card Challenge Sketch.


And I came up with this...


This was made from my stash so I have no idea of what I used, except for the Kaiser Craft pearls.  Sorry I need to take note of what I buy.

This also fall into the 4 Crafty Chicks guidelines for their challenge this week of using fairies/angels and/or butterflies, so I am putting it in that as well. 

Thanks for looking and hop over to the challenge blogs to have a look at all the great creations they have to offer.  Very inspirational.







3 comments:





Tamie said...

Michelle your card is just beautiful. It is a great clean and simple card. Loving the rounded corners and the zigzag border. Mostly loving the touch of your fabby butterfly. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Lori Turner said...

Pretty card, Michelle! I agree with Tamie - very clean and simple, yet fun! The zigzag border rocks and so does that butterfly - thanks for playing with us 4 Crafty Chicks this week.

Leanne said...

Very pretty Michelle, the butterfly rocks, and the colors are very nice. Thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Post a Comment