Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ready, Willing & Able.....(I Think)

So this is a blog?  Welcome to my first post of my first blog ever!!!  (I know I have a lot of catching up to do).

I have started this to help inspire my creativity side, throughout these posts you will see my craft attempts at a range of crafts like scrapbooking, cardmaking, sewing, painting, drawing, and my newest obssession crocheting.  Sometime's I fail, but it is a learning process after all.

I will be back later with some creations to share, I am working on a card for The Shabby Tea Room's newest challenge, as well as a handmade box for my darling hubby for Valentine's day, what's inside is a surprise for later. 

Wish me luck and to anyone who does view this, thankyou and leave a comment or two.  On this shared crafting journey I am hoping to meet new people who share my obsession with crafts, family and life in general.


0 comments:





Post a Comment