Sunday, March 6, 2011

Puppy School Graduation

Hello Blog World :)

I have a 5 month old staffy cross boxer named Millie at home and today she graduated advanced puppy school!! Yay!! If only she could behave so well at home!

Look at Millie proud as punch...

I have also made a card, my very close friend in Melbourne sold her first painting.  So I will be posting this down on Monday as a surprise to let her know we love and support her and are oh so very proud.  It's been a proud few days around my house.



I have entered this into the following challenges



Check them all out, there are some stunning cards on all three.

Well I am off to practice my crocheting and maybe do some more of this mysterious quilt. More on both of those later.

Thanks to all who look and happy crafting!!

2 comments:





PapierGirl said...

So pretty - love the polka dots! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR and GS! :)

Debbie said...

Yummy polka dots on this card ... pretty! Thank you for sharing it with us this week in the Tea Room :)

Post a Comment