Saturday, October 29, 2011

FTL 164 & Color Throwdown

Hello Blog World,

What a productive week and day.  My healthy lifestyle change challenge thingy is going pretty well, there has been highs and lows but more on that on Monday.   I was busy today making gift cards for my sister in law and I also completed a challenge!! I haven't entered a challenge in ages so I was pretty nervous and excited creating this card.


I don't mind this actually, at first I was like mmmmmm I don't know but the more I look at it the more I like it and another good thing it was all made from scraps! Gotta love it when you use those scraps up.

So I am entering this in the following challenges


I am going to have some dinner now and then on the treadmill, until then Happy Crafting :)





Also linking up with the following parties
Feature Yourself Friday, Show and Tell FridaySimply Link Party & Tickled Pink

0 comments:





Post a Comment