Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mrs.Perkins

Hello Blog World,

So there was another craft fair last weekend and off I went with my sister in law and another friend who is trying to get back into beading.  It was heaps bigger than earlier this year and boy did I show some self control, I could have easily spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars, if not thousands.  But I controlled myself and didn’t even break $100 by the end of the day.

Check out the goodies that I scored…



As well as some more embossing folders, stamps, paper stacks.  A girl can never have too many supplies.  This time I spent more on papercraft supplies as you can see, where as earlier in the year it was mainly about sewing.  Regardless of what it is I simply can’t wait to play.
You may remember this little goody from the craft fair earlier this year from this post.

 
    

Well I have finally got around to using this wonderful material and I have turned it into this…

 


I didn’t have a proper’s doll needle so getting them legs one was a bit of a task but I managed.  Isn’t she cute?  The pattern is called Mrs. Perkins made by Molly and Me if anyone is interested in recreating it.
Off now to cook a healthy dinner of steak and salad, then on to the treadmill!!
Until then Happy Crafting. 





Sharing with the following link parties....

Skip to my Lou Made by you Monday's
Making Monday Marvelous Linky Party

5 comments:





Renee-The Hungry Monster said...

I love this giraffe-so cute! I'm going to pin this. I found you over at Skip to My Lou link party.

Sara said...

This is darling!! Would love it if you would link this project up at my turquoise lovin' party going on right now!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/10/turquoise-lovin-10.html

c.w.frosting said...

That is ADORABLE! You are so talented!

-caroline @ c.w.frosting

NarNar said...

That giraffe is beyond cute!!! I wish I had some of your talent.

Sandy Ang said...

Totally love your giraffe ! Great sewing skills

Post a Comment