Monday, November 7, 2011

Lifestyle Challenge Week 2

Hello Blog World,

Week 1 was a challenge but week 2 WOWEEE even harder. I have tried to push myself and achieve more this week.

First my motivational this week

SRC:http://pinterest.com/pin/222662677/
238084911_UUFyaxWx_c
SRC: http://pinterest.com/pin/238084911/
Secondly as I only had one entry into my link party last week I will feature her!

Lovely in Pink – Natascha’s Blog
Another lovely lady trying to change her life style, check out her space there are lots of recipes including a yummy looking celery and carrot soup and a personal diary updating her progress in this lifestyle change.  Go over there now and offer her support Smile




Monday
After a not so good weekend Monday has turned out fantastic!! Lots of good healthy food, water and exercise.
Highs
Healthy Breakfast achieved – protein shake
Healthy Morning Tea achieved – 1 apple
Healthy Lunch achieved – tomato soup with 2 slices of multigrain bread (no butter)
Healthy Dinner achieved – grilled chicken with a morroccon seasoning, garden salad with low fat tzatziki dressing
Over 3 litres of water consumed
30 minutes of aerobics
30 minutes on treadmill
NO LOWS!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday
WOW Another great day!
Highs
Healthy Breakfast achieved – Oats made with water, no sweetener
Healthy Morning Tea achieved – 1 low fat diet jelly
Healthy Lunch achieved – tomato soup with 2 slices of multigrain bread (no butter)
Healthy Dinner achieved – Tuna, garden salad with low fat tzatziki dressing
Over 3 litres of water consumed
30 minutes of aerobics
30 minutes on treadmill
NO LOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday
Wow another great day except for my dog chewed the cord of my treadmill so no treadmill till hubby get’s it fixed Sad smile
Highs
Healthy Breakfast achieved – Protein Shake
Healthy morning tea achieved – 1 apple
Healthy lunch achieved – Lean Cuisine Sun Dried tomato and pasta meal
Healthy dinner achieved – Broiled Salmon with lemon, green beans, 1 baby potato
Over 3 litres of water consumed
30 minutes of aerobics
45 minutes on exercise bike
NO LOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday
What can I say this week has been fabulous, great healthy food and exercise which is starting to pay off, and today is no exception!
Highs
Healthy Breakfast achieved – protein shake
Healthy morning tea achieved – low fat yogurt
Healthy lunch achieved – tuna, garden salad with low fat tzatziki as a dressing
Healthy dinner achieved – Grilled Chicken, cauliflower, broccoli, corn and 1 baby potato with salsa (rest of the family had beautiful baked potatoes, drizzled with garlic oil)
Over 3 litres of water consumed
40 minutes of aerobics
30 minutes on treadmill (husband fixed it!!!! What a good boy he is)
NO LOWS!!!!

Friday
Friday is my day off for aerobics because we have to go to little athletics on Friday nights and it goes from 6pm to 9-9:30ish.
Highs
Healthy Breakfast achieved – oats made with water no sweetener
Healthy morning tea achieved – apple and small box of sultanas
Healthy Lunch achieved – weight watchers meal vegetable cannelloni
Healthy Dinner achieved – Had to head out to little athletics so quickly whipped up a tuna and salad wrap.
Over 3 litres of water consumed
30 minutes on treadmill after athletics
NO LOWS!!!!

Saturday
So another weekend is here and I am hoping that I have a better weekend than last!
Highs
Healthy Breakfast achieved – protein shake
Healthy Morning Tea achieved – low fat yogurt
Healthy Lunch achieved – tomato soup, with 2 slices of multigrain bread no butter
Healthy Dinner achieved – Chicken meatballs with a couscous salad (recipe to come soon)
Over 3 litres of water consumed
40 minutes of aerobics
Lows
No Treadmill

Sunday
We had another little athletics carnival today. Check out this great photo that appeared on the courier mails website.  Congrats to my daughter who came 2nd in her relay race.  And I also managed to stay healthy! 

Tiana

Highs
Healthy Breakfast achieved – protein shake
No morning tea today
Healthy Lunch achieved – ham and salad on a wholegrain roll
Healthy Dinner achieved – warm mustard chicken salad (again recipe to come soon)
Over 3 litres of water consumed
30 minutes of aerobics
30 minutes on treadmill
NO LOWS!!!

All in all a fantastic week I feel, I have stayed highly motivated, but I still want to see how everyone else is doing out there.  I have a lost a massive 3.5 kilos this week for a grand total of 5kg!!!!!!
I am going to get into my skinny dress in no time if I keep this up

Link up below and help me keep motivated  so until later happy healthy crafting 







I am also sharing with the following link parties
<>      
Keeping It Simple
Photobucket Tickled Pink at 504 Main

2 comments:





KB said...

Thanks for the invite :)

NarNar said...

Well, thanks so much for featuring me ;-) That is such an awesome picture of your daughter! Wow, talk about inspiring. Congratulations on having such a fabulous week--you must feel incredible!!! Today I plan on starting a food diary because it just seems like a brilliant idea. I'm sorry about the treadmill but at least it sounds like you are still getting plenty of exercise fit into your daily routine.

Regarding the Liebster Award--I am under the impression that this isn't actually an award where people have to vote for you, you just get it and it makes you feel loved. And then you pass it on to others so they can feel the love too. Ha, maybe it is kind of silly! I suppose it is also meant to generate a bit more traffic to your site (assuming those who get the award look at the other sites who have gotten it too). Anyway, just my interpretation!

Post a Comment