Friday, November 11, 2011

What Keeps Me Going

Hello Blog World,

Just a really quick post today as I need to shoot off to aerobics then little athletics with my daughter. Yesterday was a tough day, physically and emotionally.  I attended the funeral and wake of dear friend’s husband who passed away suddenly last week of heart problems. My heart goes out to you Robbie!

 

Needless to say my healthy lifestyle challenge took a seat on the back bench yesterday

So to keep me motivated I am going to share firstly what’s important to me and what helps keep me motivated on the tough days!

The important stuff…

Of course my beautiful family, I would be nowhere without them. They are supportive, loving and I am thankful for them everyday.

    DSCF0281

And of course friends

I have very few friends but the ones I choose to have I hold deep in my heart and cherish them for their support, wisdom and craziness.

4271607024_b0edc334d7

(source:http://www.flickr.com/photos/40187826@N08/4271607024/)

Some inspiration to cheer up our days

remember that you were given

(src: http://bitsotruth.blogspot.com/2010/09/0118.html)

 

inspiring quote for the day-720895

(src:http://www.mesotheliomainfosearch.com/images.aspx?q=Inspirational+Cancer+Quotes)

voltaire

(src:http://reflectionsonlifedot.blogspot.com/2010/12/2.html)

So off to aerobics now, and then athletics and then the weekend is here!! YAY! Need to get all these cards done for next week’s markets. Everyone have a fabulous weekend and Happy Crafting.

42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09

 

 

 

 

 

Linking up to these fabulous parties and don’t forget my own party, I still need ideas!

       
    
A Glimpse Inside HookingupwithHoH
lil luna link party button button

2 comments:





NarNar said...

Michelle, I am so sorry for your loss. I'm happy that you have your family and are appreciative of what is most important to you!

Trish @MomOnTimeout said...

Thank you for sharing your motivation on Taking A Timeout Thursday.

Post a Comment