Saturday, March 24, 2012

Favourite Easter Crafts

Hello Blog World,

Due to lack of crafting because of life getting in the way and because My Favourite Valentine Crafts Post was so popular, I thought I would put out there some of my favourite Easter crafts this year, that hopefully I will get a chance to make at least some of them!

So in no particular order I present to you

Image4

1.Felt Easter Quiet Book by Chez Beeper Bebe

champagne-toast

I love quiet books for little kids, and this one is gorgeous especially for this time of year.

2.Crochet Easter Egg by With a Grateful Prayer and a Thankful Heart


Crochet split Easter Egg wm IMG_5324

Aren’t the colours in this sooo sweet? She even has directions on how to make this!

3. Fluffy Stuffy Bunny by Allsorts

6a00d8341c5c8953ef0153942741cb970b-800wi

I love this because how cute she is obviously! But you don’t need to just keep her for easter, this would make a cute gift any time of the year.  Pattern and directions are on the Allsorts site!

4. Faux Chenille Bunny Tutorial and Pattern from Sew Much Ado

IMG_6300edit copy

I love this, so pink, so ruffly looking, so cute! I am thinking of trying to get this done in time to donate to my niece’s special school raffle.

5. Washi Tape Spring Egg Wreath by Tatertots and Jello


easter-washi-tape-wreath-header

Look at how fun this is, love the bright colours!!

6. A Little Bunny Basket by Kiki Creates


4

Isn’t this the sweetest?  I could imagine a little girl going egg hunting toting one of these along with her! How I wish my daughter was little again!

7. Sequin Eggs by Torie Jayne


6973228601_ccaff45260

Amazing what a foam egg form, sequins and pins can achieve.  I just love the simplicity of this. They would look fab on top of a candle stick or a few in bowl?

8. Polka Dot Free Printable by Craftaholics Anonymous

Easter-Mantel-096

It wouldn’t be a complete list without a printable or two now would it?  And I absolutely adore this one from Craftyholics Anonymous. So bright and cheery!  And honestly you could use it all year round, I know I plan to.

9. Free Easter Printables by Green Beansie Cards via Catch My Party


pink-bunny-162-533x800

Absolutely love the bright colours and patterns here and you not only do you get what you see here there are also cupcake wrappers, a happy easter banner and heaps more!

10.Happy Easter Printable by A Matter of Memories

Pictures

I love this bunny with it’s cute little cotton tail, you can head over to a matter of memories and get one in each colour if you like!

Well that’s it.  There are so many more great Easter crafts out there but you gotta stop somewhere right and with Easter only being 2 weeks away, for anyone that wants to make any of the ideas above you better get to it!

Until then Happy Crafting

42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09






9 comments:





GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Thanks so much for the feature! :)

Kristin@gratefulbelly.com said...

You have such a cute blog! I'm a new follower and I'd love to have you stop by my brand new blog and follow too:) My first link party/give-away is going right now and ends tonight at midnight. I hope you'll stop by and link up!

Unknown said...

Thank you do much for the feature!
Have a sweet day

Six Sisters said...

These are such cute ideas! We are so glad that you came to "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We would love to see you again next week! -The Sisters

Andi said...

Great round-up! These are all such cute ideas!

Holly Lefevre said...

Super cute ideas. Thanks for the great round up!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for featuring my polka dot printable! <3
happy crafting,
Linda

The Daily Smash said...

These look cute. Just found your blog its so fun.. Come and check out my blog


www.thedailysmash101.blogspot.com

Have a great day

Kathryn Pepper said...

Great little round up! Thanks for linking up to the Cutesy Monday link party!

Kathryn
destinationcraft.blogspot.com

Post a Comment